Life is not meant to be lived alone. In fact, God dislikes loneliness.
- To provide a meeting place with God to.......
- worship and express our love to God and open an opportunity to change in his presence.
- Provide a place where we can use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to see God’s power released and change people’s lives.
- To provide a meeting place with each other, creating a relaxed and informal environment to enable a high degree of sharing to allow people to be real with one another.
- To develop as the heart and muscle of the church.
- To create a place to give and receive pastoral care by creating a place to become vulnerable in order to share practical and spiritual needs.
- A place from which to reach out to those who don’t know Jesus.
Anne and John Nicholls host a home-group on Monday evenings 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
Aaron and Marcele White host a home-group on Tuesdays at 7.30pm.
Mike and Helen Parker host a home group on Tuesdays at 8.00pm
Andrew Kirk hosts a home-group on Tuesdays at 7.45pm.
Michelle Payne and Claire Alsford host a home-group on Wednesdays at 8.00pm
For details of homegroups please telephone the church office on 01372 749582